Whats Going On…
In my world right now…
Around my area:
- Sturgis bike rally is this week, which means too many people without helmets on motorcycles who don’t know how do ride them well enough.
- Last week two police officers were shot and killed, a third was injured and is now fine. Another reason no one should own guns for no reason… at least they caught the guy who did it.
On my sewing table:
- The Coat… it’s making progress, I need to change needles though cause I’m skipping stitches. I feel like I’m upholstering a couch :S
- Just watched The Edge Of Love while sewing, great story that made me tear up a couple times and the make up and costumes are to die for (a love story set in WWII Britain).
On the internet, things I think are cool:
- World’s largest stop-motion animation
- The Selfish Seamstress appears to be back, we’ll see for how long this time.
- An astounding Room In A Box, seriously it’s crazy
- Colette Patterns has a book coming out with 5 patterns in it, I think I know what I’ll be asking for for christmas along with a few other pattern books. Though the wordy part of it is totally geared towards beginners, oh well. I actually knew about this weeks ago because it’s been on Amazon for pre-order for a while… yes I like to troll Amazon quite a bit.