Three weeks to complete my thesis.
So I finished a boring tank top. I cut it out at the same time and from the same pattern, M5978, as my cardigan (not to wear together, just because I could). This is not a very good tank top pattern, the front and back are literally the same piece and I’m not a huge fan of the neckline/strap width combination. My fabric is also too see through to wear on its own, so this will either be a layering piece or an undershirt. Fine with me, I got my money’s worth! I used elastic to finish the neckline and that worked well, but then I got lazy and just zigzagged the rest.
On another note, because I finally emptied this project box, I can finally start cutting out a new round of projects from the queue!