Three Wise Owls!
I know three kids (and they aren’t my three girls) that are going to get some OWLS!!!
I read blogs and websites for free and easy projects to sew/make. This AWESOME OWL tutorial can be found at beck & lundy’s website.
Here’s who is going to get them (and links to their previous stories!):
Signe (she received one of the fox scarves last year)
Nora (owner of the upcycled shirt)
Abe (recipient of many button-up shirts made by Bia)
- What I liked about the pattern:
- — Easy to use, a small amount (less than a fat quarter) of fabric is needed, small amounts of felt, small scraps of fleece or chenille,
- — I had nearly all the Owl ingredients at my sewing area,
- — Owls are cuddle size,
- — Lots of room for individualization.
- What I might change the next time:
- — I might either stuff the wings or add a layer of quilt batting in them,
- — I left the whole bottom open for stuffing the owl, I might sew that shut further next time.
Try them out, make a little person happy!